Skip to content

Good morning, Burlington!

USED 2023-01-13-gm-burlington-sup-86
Reader Elsa Mangune captured the sunrise over Lake Ontario. Do you have a photo from around town you'd like to share? Email it to brenda@burlingtontoday.com.

Current Weather

Sunny

Sunny

-14.6°C

Pressure
102.8 rising
Dewpoint
-24.6 °C
Humidity
43%
Wind
NW 28 km/h
Gust
43 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
1 PM
5°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
2 PM
4°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
3 PM
4°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
4 PM
3°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
5 PM
3°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
6 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
7 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
8 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
9 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
10 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
11 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
12 AM
2°C
Chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle

7 Day Forecast

Chance of rain showers or flurries

Today

6 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 6 with temperature falling to plus 3 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Tonight

-3 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.


Mainly cloudy

Monday

-1 °C

Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1. Wind chill near minus 7. UV index 2 or low.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

-6 °C

Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 6.


Showers

Tuesday

5 °C

Showers. High plus 5.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tuesday night

0 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

3 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.


Cloudy

Wednesday night

-1 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.


Periods of rain

Thursday

4 °C

Periods of rain. High plus 4.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Thursday night

0 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.


Chance of flurries

Friday

0 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero.


Chance of flurries

Friday night

-9 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

-2 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.


Yesterday

Low
-18.6 °C
High
0.8 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
-10 °C
High
-2 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:31 AM
Sunset
5:35 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2019 9.5 C
Min 2009 -18.6 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 0 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data