Looking for a different way to experience outdoor fun this winter? Why not try ice skating at one of the many beautiful locations in and around Burlington?
For inspiration, Burlington Realtor® and host of The Genuine Realtor® Show, Rochelle Edwards, takes you through the top places to skate outdoors in Burlington and surrounding area season this winter. Check it out above!
"We’ve got 11 amazing places to explore all right here in our wonderful communities" says Edwards. "Skating is not only great for exercise but it also allows us a unique vantage point to take in the area, explore our communities and have a little fun while we’re at it!"
Top skating locations include:
11. Princess Point (Hamilton)
10. Carroll’s Bay Marsh (Burlington)
9. Pier 8 (Hamilton)
8. Rotary Pond (Downtown Burlington)
7. Waterdown Loop (Waterdown)
6. Valens Lake (Flamborough)
5. Trafalgar Park (Oakville)
4. Bernie Morelli Recreation Centre (Hamilton)
3. Fifty Point Conservation Area (Stoney Creek)
2. Binbrook Conservation Area (Binbrook)
1. Dundas Driving Park (Dundas)
For more information on Burlington living, reach out to Rochelle Edwards, The Genuine Realtor® at 905-484-0747 or email [email protected].