Skip to content

Good morning, Burlington!

USED 2024-03-30-gm-easter-house-js
A Kilbride home got festive for spring this year.

What's next?


Reader Feedback

Current Weather

Showers

Showers

6.1°C

Pressure
100.9 falling
Dewpoint
4.9 °C
Humidity
92%
Wind
NNE 37 km/h
Gust
47 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
9 PM
9°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
10 PM
8°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
11 PM
8°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
12 AM
8°C
Showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
8°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
2 AM
8°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
3 AM
8°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
4 AM
8°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
5 AM
8°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
6 AM
8°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
7 AM
9°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
8 AM
9°C
Chance of showers or drizzle

7 Day Forecast

Showers

Tonight

8 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain early this evening. Showers beginning early this evening then changing to 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Local amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 8.


Chance of showers or drizzle

Thursday

15 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.


Showers

Thursday night

8 °C

Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 8.


Showers

Friday

15 °C

Showers. High 15.


Clear

Friday night

1 °C

Clear. Low plus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

9 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.


Clear

Saturday night

-2 °C

Clear. Low minus 2.


Sunny

Sunday

13 °C

Sunny. High 13.


Clear

Sunday night

0 °C

Clear. Low zero.


Sunny

Monday

15 °C

Sunny. High 15.


Chance of showers

Monday night

4 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

12 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.


Yesterday

Low
7.0 °C
High
12.3 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
2 °C
High
12 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:32 AM
Sunset
8:06 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2013 26.5 C
Min 2020 -0.4 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 0 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks